07 Nights / 08 Days
Swiss Highlights (07 Nights / 08 Days)
Day 2 :Geneva
Breakfast at the Hotel. Full day free to explore your chosen town.In Geneva you can visit International organizations house d there . If you are in Lausanne then do not forget to visit the Olympic Museum and stroll along the Lake Promenade. .Visit the beautiful Chillon castle in Montreux or visit neighboring village of Gruyeres.Overnight stay in hotel
Day 3 : Zermatt – Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
After breakfast, leave Geneva region and travel to the car free and the perfect alpine resort of Zermatt on the foothills of the majestic Matterhorn by train.Visit the Matterhorn Glacier paradise (3883 meters) the highest sightseeing point in Europe, which is accessible by cableway. The exciting tour from Zermatt to the Matterhorn takes about 40 minutes. You will find snow 365 days a year & it offers a breathtaking 360degree panoramic view of the Swiss, Italian and French Alps with a total of 38 four thousand meter peaks.Overnight at Zermatt.
Day 4 : Zermatt -Interlaken
This day after an American buffet breakfast, you may venture into the city on your own or enjoy the facilities at the hotel. Afternoon, check out of the Hotel & transfer to the airport for your return flight. It's time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
Day 5 : Interlaken -Jungfraujoch –Top of Europe
After breakfast,take a full day excursion tour to Jungfraujoch , the highest mountain peak in Switzerland. From Interlaken Ost the train takes you via Lauterbrunnen (change of trains) and Wengen to KleineScheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then ascend by Jungfrau Railway to the magnificent mountain world of eternal ice and snow, Jungfraujoch –at 3454 m, the highest railway station in Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terraces offering breath -taking views of the Aletsch Glacier the longest glacier in the Alps.Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 6 : Interlaken - Lucerne
After breakfast, take a picturesque train journey by Golden Pass line from Interlaken to Lucerne (panoramic seats in 1st class only).Rest of the day at leisure to explore this lovely city or one can visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or Lion monument on your own. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 7 : Lucerne - Mt.Titlis
After breakfast, a memorable experience awaits you as you depart on an excursion to the glacier paradise of Mt. Titlis. Ascend in the world's first revolving gondola ROTAIR, ride the spectacular ice flyer chairlift and see the ice grotto. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 8 : Return
Return After breakfast at the hotel depart to your next destination or continue to stay in Switzerland on your own
Package cost per person in STD Hotel: CHF 1475
Tour price includes :
- 02 nights accommodation at Geneva.
- 01 night accommodation at Zermatt.
- 02 nights accommodation at Interlaken.
- 02 nights accommodation at Lucerne.
- Daily breakfast.
- Excursions to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise,Jungfraujoch ,Mt.Titlis
- 2nd class train tickets as per itinerary
Tour price does not include :
- Passport, Swiss visa charges, International Airfares & Airport taxes
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any additional tickets for excursions to travel by rail, boat and cable cars can be purchased at a discounted price.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Price Includes