06 Nights / 07 Days
Untamed Kenya (06 Nights / 07 Days)
Day 2 : Masai Mara
After breakfast, visit the Genting Indoor & Outdoor Theme parks, which are an unique world of excitement, fun and amusement. There is a multitude of challenging games, spectacular shows, an exciting spectrum of high -tech rides, roller coasters, antique bumping cars, mini trains, the fun castle, boating on the lake and lots more. At an optional cost, you may want to visit 'Snow World' this evening and try your luck at the world famous 'Genting Casino' in your hotel. overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : Lake Nakuru
After buffet breakfast, we drive you to Sunway Lagoon -A whole new experience for young and old couples and families, at Malaysia's Premier Resort & Theme Park! It offers the most spectacular adventure and never -ending excitement of rides and slides. The western frontier boasts of its Fort Lagoon Wild, Wild West, packed with lots of fun and flavor of high ridings. Get wet and cool off on an exhilara ting escapade at Sunway Lagoon's water park and then top it up with a spin through the adventure park and finally leave with lots of fond memories holding your heart in your hands after the ride in Asia's first triple roller -coaster. To add more fun, the world's largest surf wave pool is also located here. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 : Aberdares
After an American buffet breakfast, we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute we visit the Batik factory and Batucaves.Arrive Kuala Lumpur and check -in at Hotel . In the evening we take you for a half daycity tour of this busy international city where we see the King's Palace, the National Mosque, Jamed Mosque, the National Museum, Merdeka Square and the National Monument which houses the world's largest Bronze Memorial.. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 5 : Mount Kenya
After breakfast, the day is free for you to explore this bustling capital on your own. You can go shopping, as everything under the sun is available in Kuala Lumpur, like clothes, electronic items,artifactsetc at reasonable rates. Overnight at Hotel.
- The dress code is smart casual at Mount Kenya Safari Club.
- Children are not allowed in the dinning area after 1900hrs
Day 6 : Nairobi
After breakfast, rest of the morning is at leisure. After lunch return to Nairobi and transfer to Hotel Jacaranda (Landmark Hotel). Overnight at the Hotel Jacaranda on bed and breakfast basis
Day 7 : Return
After breakfast day free at leisure.Later in the afternoon transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International
Package cost per person : USD 1470
Per Adult sharing : USD 1370
Tour price includes :
- Accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast
- Accommodation during the safari on Full Board basis
- Ground transportation using a 7 seater Safari Tour vans
- Game drives
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Transport on private basis
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Meet-and-greet services
Tour price does not include :
- All international air transportation
- Entrance fee to Masai Villages (USD $25 per adult and USD $15 per child) – optional
- Any other domestic flights unless specified above
- Visa fees (US$ 50.00 per passport holder for Kenya and US$ 100.00 per US Passport holder, US$ .50.00 per Indian passport holder and US$ 100.00 American Passport holders for Tanzania. The visa can be obtained through a Kenya embassy in advance of your trip or upon arrival at the airport/entry point.
- Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately US$ 5.00 – US$ 10.00 per person per day)
- Any item (s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porter age and laundry.