Beijing & Shanghai
05 Nights / 06 Days
Beijing & Shanghai (05 Nights / 06 Days)
Day 2 : Beijing Half Day City Tour
After breakfast, the day begins with sightseeing. The tour includes Tiananmen Square the largest public square in the world surrounded by many of China‟s most impressive monuments, government buildings and museums, the "Forbidden City‟ the best preserved and most complete group of palace in China showing the unique style of ancient Chinese architectural art, the "Temple of Heaven‟, where ancient China rulers worshipped heaven and prayed for harvests and the Summer Palace a complex of pavilions, temples and galleries situated on an immense man -made lake. Lunch and Dinner at the local restaurant.Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : Beijing Great Wall of China & Ming Tombs
After breakfast, a full day tour to the Great Wall of China, the number one attraction and the only manmade construction on earth visible from space, which was built some 2000 years ago, and the MingTombs, a complex of Tombs set into the hillsides heltering well preserved artifacts of 13 Emperors from the Ming Dynasty. Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant.Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 : Beijing - Shanghai
After breakfast, visit the Summer Place, transfer to the airport for your flight to Shanghai, arrive Shanghai, visit the Bund of Shanghai on arrival. Lunch and dinner at the local restaurant.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Shanghai
After breakfast, we proceed for the half day city tour of Shanghai, which covers, the famous Nanking Road, the legendary Bund the emblem of Shanghai, Nanpu Bridge measuring 8,346 meters long double cable -stayed suspension bridge with a long span, Temple of Jade Buddha –the large Buddha fashioned out of a single piece of jade and the elegant Yuyuen Gardens, built in 1559 noted for an extraordinary beauty that is unrivaled south of the Yangtze River. Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 : Depart Shanghai
After breakfast, we visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and proceed to the airport for your flight to next destination
Package cost per person 3* hotel : USD 650
Tour price includes :
- Accommodation as per the choice of the above option of the hotels.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary in private car.
- service of English speaking guide.
- Acrobatic show in Beijing.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Any meal upgrade to Indian meals, then there will be a supplement cost where option of Indian restaurant is available).
Tour price does not includes :
- Passport and China Visa.
- International & domestic Airfare & Airport taxes
- GOI Service Tax as applicable will be added to the final tour invoice.
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned.