04 Nights / 05 Days
Mauritius (04 Nights / 05 Days)
Day 2 : Mauritius
Full Day Barong dance & Kintamani Tour Have your breakfast then go for a full day North Island tour of Mauritius. You shall be seeing the Caudan Water front with its shopping centers, boutiques, art & craft market and casino today.Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 3 : Mauritius
We have included a lot of action for today in our Mauritius tours and packages. After breakfast,today go for a full day South Island tour of Mauritius. Visit the Chamarel water fall and the seven colored dunes of volcanic ash, Black River Gorges &Plaine Champagne View Points,the Grand-Bassin, Known as Ganga Talao, a crater of an extinct volcano, Trou Aux Cerfs. TrouAuxCerfs is a crater of an extinct volcano 85 meters deep and more than 200 meters wide. You will also visit the diamond showroom and floral boutiques of sweaters & t-shirts to admire their collection of goods. Post this return to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mauritius
Have your breakfast and then start off with the activities of the day. You shall go for a tour to Ile Aux Cerfs. Ile Aux Cerfs boasts of clear calm waters and long beaches, fringed with filaostrees.It is a small paradise for lovers of the sea, sand and sun. You can choose from the various water activities available at the island, like the banana boat ride, parasailing, kayaking, etc at a minimal cost. Return to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5 : Mauritius
Have your breakfast and enjoy the morning at leisure till it is time for the transfer to the airport.where you will board your flight which will take you back home or on an onward destination.
Package cost per person in 3* hotel: USD 447
Tour price includes :
- Accommodation at Standard / First class hotels as opted.
- Daily American breakfast and dinners.
- Transfers, sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour price does not include :
- Passport, visa charges, International airfares & Airport taxes.
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned above.