04 Nights / 05 Days
Nepal Tour (03 Nights / 04 Days)
Day 2 : Kathmandu
Morning after breakfast process for half day city tour covering Kathmandu city and Swayambhunath temple, also popularly called as Monkey Temple, is situated on a beautiful hill on the western part of the main city of Kathmandu. It is a Buddhist temple, but one can see the harmony among Buddhist and Hindu devotees meet in Soyambhunath where both the kinds of temples. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 3 : Kathmandu
Morning after breakfast half day tour visiting Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of Lord Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. The temple served as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. The temple is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. &Buddhanath stupa located on the eastern side of Kathmandu close to Pashupatinath is the largest Buddhist Stupa in the world. Boudhnath is the religious centre for Nepal's considerable population of Tibetans and here are a number of thriving monasteries. Evening free to explore market. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 4 : Kathmandu - Nagarkot (35kms / 1.5 Hrs Approx)
Morning after breakfast drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is a village located 35 km east of Kathmandu. At an elevation of 2,195 meters, it is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur district. It is renowned for its sunrise view of the Himalaya including Mount Everest as well as other snow-capped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. On arrival check in at hotel &Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 5 : Kathmandu - Nagarkot (35kms / 1.5 Hrs Approx)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Kathmandu. On arrival drop at airport for onward journey.
Package cost per person : Rs 11500
Tour price includes :
- 4 nights' accommodation at respective hotels in sharing twin room on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Meeting and assistance at the airport
- All necessary arrival/departure transfers by non ac vehicle with our representative
- sightseeing tour by non ac vehicle.
- All applicable entrance fee
- Surface transfer Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Kathmandu by non ac vehicle with necessary vehicle detention charges.
Tour price does not include :
- Any Airfare, Train Fare, And Overland Journey Which Is Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Any other meal other than breakfast
- Any Personal Nature Items Like Laundry, Bar Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fee, Tips Or Any Other Item.
- Guide charges
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation Due To Mishaps.
- Optional Activities Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Any Other Things That Is Not Included In The "Package Cost Includes" Column