07 Nights / 08 Days
Destination Egypt (07 Nights / 08 Days)
- Cairo – Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, Perfume Factory & Cairo Bazaar
- Nile Cruise – Luxor - Edfu - KomOmbo - Aswan
Day 2 : Sunday: Cairo – Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx, Cairo Bazaar& Egyptian Museum
Optional – Sound & Light show at the Great Pyramids of Giza! After breakfast, depart on your tour of the Pyramids and the Sphinx, where you will see the only survivors among the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop. Then we will visit Papyrus institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus museum, perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Later, visit the Egyptian Museum, which contains the world's richest collection of Pharoanic antiquities including the world famous treasure of Tutankhamen. Evening return to Hotel President or similar. Optional – Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids of Giza!
Day 3 : Monday: Nile Cruise – Luxor
After breakfast, checkout of the Hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport (Domestic Terminal) for your flight to Luxor.Arrive Luxor, where you will be met by our local representative. Visit The West Bank - the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Transfer to the Nile Cruise. Boarding before Lunch.Lunch on board Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & enjoy Belly Dance show. Overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
Day 4 : Tuesday: Nile Cruise – Esna
After breakfast. Visit The Temple of Karnak& the Temple of Luxor. Lunch on board. Sail to Esna. Afternoon Tea.Disco Party. Overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
Day 5 :: Wednesday: Nile Cruise - Edfu
After breakfast, we sail to Edfu where we visit the Temple of Horus. Later, while we sail onwards to KomOmbo, lunch onboard. At KomOmbo, visit the temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Afternoon tea.Sail to Aswan.Dinner and overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
Day 6 : Thursday: Nile Cruise - Aswan
After breakfast, Sail to Aswan. Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's island and Elephantine. Afternoon Tea.Dinner on board.Dinner and overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
Day 7 : Friday: Disembarkation – Cairo / Optional excursion - Abu Simble
Early breakfast, disembarkation, morning visit to Botanical Garden by Felucca on Nile river. Transfer to Aswan Airport for departure to Cairo or you may take an optional day excursion to 'Abu Simble'. Arrive Cairo and transfer to Hotel President or similar.
Day 8 : Saturday: Return
Breakfast at the hotel.Day free until transfer to Cairo Airport for your return flight home. It's time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
Package cost per person: USD 690
Tour price includes :
- Accommodation at hotel in Cairo and onboard the cruise ship as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast in Cairo and all meals onboard the cruise ship.
- Airport–Hotel–Cruise ship & return transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on seat-in-coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary in Cairo and from cruise ship on seat-in-coach basis.
Tour price does not include :
- Passport, visa charges, International Airfares & Airport taxes
- Domestic airfare for travel: Cairo – Luxor & Aswan – Cairo
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into, effect, prior to departure.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned above.