Hongkong & Macau
04 Nights / 05 Days
Hongkong & Macau (04 Nights / 05 Days)
Day 2 : Macau
Next morning, after a hearty breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a City Tour of Macau. Experience the charm of the Chinese and the Portuguese heritage embraced in the arrays of modernized architecture. City tour of Macau takes you through the splendor of the ruins of St. Paul's, Mount Fortress, Senado Square, St. Dominic's Church, A-Ma Temple, Rua De Cunha, Taipa Houses. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Macau
Day 3 : Macau - Hong Kong
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and board your ferry to Hong Kong. On arrival in Hong Kong, you will be transferred to Hotel. Later enjoy a panoramic city tour of Hong Kong, enjoy a trip to the Victoria Peak (mid level) Aberdeen Fishing Village where you will get a unique opportunity to see the life style of Hong Kong fishing folks followed by a stop at Repulse Bay to view the bay watch, the most-visited beach in town. Later visit the Jewel factor and their factory outlet, your tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui Area. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Hong Kong
After breakfast at the hotel, day at leisure.suggest to take optional tour to Disney Land or Ocean park Stay overnight in your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 5 : Hong Kong
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back home.
Package cost per person 3* hotel : USD 520
Tour price includes :
- 2N accommodation with breakfast at Macau.
- 2N accommodation with breakfast at Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong airport – Macau – Hong Kong Pier ferry ticket.
- HKG City Tour on SIC.
- Macau City Tour with International Buffet Lunch on SIC.
- HKG Pier – HKG Hotel – HKG Airport SIC transfers.
- No Macau transfer will be provided. Free Macau Hotel shuttle is available.
Tour price does not include :
- International Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, porterages, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the "Includes Column"