Exotic Sri Lanka
04 Nights / 05 Days
Exotic Sri Lanka (04 Nights / 05 Days)
Day 2 : Kandy
After breakfast, proceed to Kandy, en route visiting a tea plantation and a factory. In the afternoon do a city tour of Kandy the last capital of the Sri Lankan Kings. The name Kandy conjures visions of a storied past,splendour, legend, folklore, mystery and traditions, lovingly kept alive for countless years. Visit the Kandy bazaar, a Gem Museum and a lapidary. Also, visit the Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya, which were originally the pleasure gardens of the royalty. Nearly 4000 species of plants are found in this garden and the Mahaweli River encircles it. In the evening visit the temple of the Tooth Relic and thereafter witness a Cultural Show. Over night at Hotel.
Day 3 : Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, proceed to NuwaraEliya via Kitulgala where the famous film "Bridge on the River Kwai‟was made. Also, observe the waterfalls at St. Clare‟s and Devon. NuwaraEliya is Sri Lanka's premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate. It is also the heart of Sri Lanka's tea estate, producing 50% of the world‟s best tea. Sri Lanka's highest mountain Pidurutalagala (8282 ft) is located here. NuwaraEliya is the location for one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in Asia. Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 : Colombo
After breakfast, proceed to Colombo, en route visiting the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela, which is a home to about 60 elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. Also, accompany the elephants to a river close by to see them having their daily baths. Visit the Ceramics Corporation Showrooms, Majestic City Shopping Complex and the ODEL Unlimited Dress Boutique. Over night at Hotel.
Day 5 : Return
After breakfast, proceed to Airport for your flight home.
Package cost per person in 3* hotel: USD 395
Tour price includes :
- Accommodation at choice of mentioned above hotels.
- Daily buffet breakfast except on arrival on day 01.
- Sightseeing as per mentioned in the itinerary, in air conditioned vehicles.
Tour price does not include :
- Passport, visa charges, International Airfares & Airport taxes.
- Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into, effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees where applicable.